Adcom, B&K, or Rotel?????????

I need to buy a new amp and have been think about one of the following Adcom 555/5500 or 545 100-200watts b&k 442/202 150-200watts rotel rmb 100(these are mosfet 125 watt amps from mid 1990s) I know the b&k very well and like its sound (I love good tubes but can't afford them plus it needs to work it home theater) So if anyone out there has heard the others please let me know how they sound....... email or post thanks, glenn1000@yahoo.com
glenn1000
hey guys thanks for you input I need to be "inexpensive" on this purchase (used under $500) as I still need speakers. currently I'm running a lexicon dc1 (I know not the Audio research pre that I want but a whole system on a budget is hard), I agree with you about the mccormick amps they kick but on everything under 2grand. I think I'll go with my gut instinct and go with the b&k as the mosfets are more musical
Hi Glenn, I owned an Adcom 545 and upgraded to a Hafler 9500 transnova about six years ago. I still have the Hafler and love it. Very detailed and a huge soundstage. I choose it over PS audio at the time. You can get the Hafler 9303 B stock from HCM Audio for $649. This is an upgraded 150 watt version of my amp. Worth considering.