Advise on 845 Set amp and Speakers to match.

I would like to purchase a used second system consisting of a low powered 845 SET amp along with matching high efficiency monitor speakers. My room is approximately 10 x 14. Being that this would be my 1st SET amp I was hoping to get some feedback from people who have this type of setup. Currently I have Nautilus 805 in this room but I doubt they would work properly with a SET amp.

Thanks for any advise,
Steve
steves71
Sell your 805's and get the Reference 3A MM Da Capo's. They sound simply spectaculare for the price and are very efficient. I believe you can find a pair of used ones for a little less than $2,000.

Enjoy,
Jojo
I just read the reviews on the Capo's. I'll keep my eyes open for a used pair.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve-
Just for the record, an 845 is not a "low powered SET amp".
Because of the ~25wpc it brings to the party, most SET adherents would consider it a muscle amp. This gives you real versatility, and greatly opens up your options for speaker matching. In a relatively small room like yours, you should be able to drive almost any moderately efficient speaker, although you still need to watch for unfriendly loads. With a relatively efficient and refined speaker like the da Capo you may want to consider a lower powered design.
Good luck and have fun.