Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
Long playing records and the technology to play them. "The reports of my death have been greatly exagerated."
Epos M15 (not 15.2) speaker.
Marantz CD players.
Radio Shack magnet wire for speaker wire.
Novus on CD's polished with micro fiber cloth from Wal-Mart eyeglasses section.
Still looking for the bargain amp.
Tube Audo Design 150 Pre. If the Cayin TA-30 is in hear, then the TAD-150 should be as it is even better..
This is no joke !I forgot to mention one of the all-time greatest overachieving products in high-end audio. Next time you feel that you need new speakers or interconnects, invest $ 5.00 in a bottle of....Ear Cleaning solution ! Think I'm joking? try it. Its a mandatory ''upgrade'' ! Listening with fresh ears...how many of us really think of this?
hi,

For $500.00 a rebuilt EICO hf-81 integrated amp. Amazing for the price.

Larry