AMG V12

To those of you who have experience with the AMG V12. Would you be willing to share your experiences with me?

What were some of its most favorite traits that you enjoyed the most?

Was there anything about it that you didn't quite like?

How was it's speed stability?

What table did the V12 replace and/or what has replaced the V12?

Now that the V12's designer has passed away, are you worried about future service or parts, etc?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
no_regrets
My 2011 AMG E63 was a gas pig and had a very uncomfortable ride. Never again, back to a regular E class.

I don't know anything about the AMG TT.
It probably doesn't matter to you given the cost of the car, but German cars aren't made as well as they used to be. They are so overly complicated, it becomes a costly nightmare just to keep them on the road. Once you put a few thousand miles on them, there's always something. Every time you shut the MIL off, it comes back on for something else.
Okay, let's try this again.

I am interested in learning of people's experiences of the turntable "record player" called AMG VIELLA 12 or otherwise known as the AMG V12.

I can't imagine that no one has had this turntable. Maybe they are all too busy enjoying their music to have time to visit the forums?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I guess you may wish to change your moniker to "some_regrets", given the facetious responses.
Here is my take on your actual question: If the AMG tt still is being manufactured, and if the local distributor still honors the warranty, then I would not hesitate to go ahead with purchase. It is unlikely that the late designer of the table was hand-building them in the first place. Most likely, he either out-sourced the build or formed his own company to do so. Information on the viability of the latter should be available in the public domain. Moreover, it's a simple beast and unlikely ever to "break". You may in fact end up with a collector's item that will hold value better than most.
Lew