Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I have the same little integrated as Barry. And a war story behind it:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1391132247&openmine&zzDancub&4&5#Dancub
An Atma Sphere MP-1 OTL will do you right. Ralph Karsten is the man with the circlotron patent, and very helpful as well. His pre and power amps are a cut above all else.5692 Red Bases are the tube to use.Two out of three of these tubes that you might find used sound bad. At $150. to $300. per tube,the price of admission is high. I bought two Mp-1's and use one for a bass circuit control amp.Now that's clean bass!
If you are over 60 or 65 years old maybe. Otherwise no. I had a Threshold T250? That I bought when I first started working. Best thing an the market at the time. I sold it 10 years ago for a Pass 350... Hugh improvement. If you can get twenty years you are doing well, after 10 yrs there is significant improvement. It is monumental by twenty.