Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
A custom made 70 wpc tube amp, point to point gem which has an all star parts list with Copper VCaps, the best Mile Spec parts, custom transformers, silver wire, hand tuned, etc. Something magical with a pair of kt88's...This is one amp which provides the musical magic of a SET and an iron fist control in the bass. It is so good, I had a dealer request I not bring it back to his shop for an audition. We evaluated it with his 40K amp and it was not even close.
I am wondering what a pair of McIntosh 60 mono block tube amps would be worth in good condition and recently serviced. Anyone have any idea? bob anderson
One of my favorite tube amps for horn speakers is the Welborne Moondogs 2A3 SET. I saw their is one for sale on the Klipsch website for a great deal especially since it has the ultimate upgrades. These don't come up for sale very often. https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151402-for-sale-welborne-moondogs-2a3-w-ultimate-upgrade/
I will never let go of my Decware Zen Mystery Amp. 40 watts of tube bliss and the best bang for the buck you'll find.
Phase Linear 700
2500 watt transformer 24 output devises, an upgradable capacitors to over 100,000uf and 350 watts per channel @
8 ohms and a damping factor to die for.
not to mention the same specs in todays market place would
cost around $10,000.