Any Anthony Gallo Strada Owners?

The Strada is Gallo's new bookshelf replacement for the old Due. It is supposedly the top end (minus the woofer) of the new 3.5 which replaces the 3.1.

Looking forward to hearing impressions.
bartster
I just purchased a pair of strada and am using a exposure 2010s integrated . Love the sound using aB&W PV1 as a sub
The combo reminds me of the Maggie 3.5 I used to have only with better bass response
Someone record thier Gallo Stradas and post on youtube so we can have a listen. Although a not very scientific listen.
I have both the Gallo Strada's with the TR-3 sub and the Reference 3.5's, using an NHT electronic low pass to drive the secondary voice coil in the woofer with a second amp. The Strada's are very electrostatic sounding, great imaging and speed. Amamzing detail without the listening fatigue and very easy to drive because the subwoofer amp takes a big part of the workload. They work real well with a pre-amp that has a built in crossover/ high pass filter. Amazing vocals and very dynamic. Work best in small to medium size rooms. The Reference 3.5's are better suited to a larger room and when they have the space to breath they project a massive sound stage between and outside the speakers....wall to wall and floor to ceiling. When the second voice coil is driven (via a low pass filter from 60Hz or lower) they are stunning. In my opinion to not use the secondary voice coils in the woofer is like hobbling a race horse. It renders the use of a subwoofer a moot point for music. Not required! For home theatre a sub will make a difference, but it's not required for music unless you listen to pipe organ music at very hi SPL's. I had the capacitor in my Stradas changed to the same one as used in the Ref 3.5's and it did open up the sound stage and added depth, but they are still for a small to medium room. The ref 3.5's get choked in a small room and need more cubic volume to sound there best...I sold a pair of B&W N802's to buy the Reference 3.5's and IMHO they are a superior speaker in every way...easier to drive and place, much less expensive to buy and image much better.
Just my opinion, but I like the sound better crossed over thru a good X-over....it cleans up the critical midrange when you remove from 60Hz down.