Any Caviar Fans Here?

It's New Years and my wife and I generally enjoy some caviar as an appetizer. I've been buying the American paddlefish caviar, which we greatly enjoy. This year I purchased some Sterling Royal, which is about $110 for 1.75 oz, which we're looking forward to trying. Never tried Russian or Iranian, which are much pricier. Any fans of fish eggs here? Where do you buy yours? Happy New Years to everyone, BTW.
chayro
Petrossian is always a good bet. Available through their locations and online, as well as Neiman's and Saks. The US banned the import of Beluga in '05, but there are alternatives. You might also include some Explorateur - it pairs well with champagne.
Enjoy...
I agree,way more interesting than another cable or vinyl vs digital thread. Never really tried the stuff, but am a bit afraid to. I already have lots of expensive indulgences. Happy New Year all!!
Can't you by the green stuff in any outdoor section? What's next? Sperm on a Ritz?
I watched a TV episode of Man, Woman, Wild the other night and they ate the roe right out of a freshly killed spawning salmon. They said it was good.
Yes, I took some down to the Occupy crowd but they told me that beef jerky was there staple.
More to discover