Any experience with Ayre L5-Xe Power Conditioner?

I am using an all-Ayre system (C5Xe, K1Xe, MXR). Would there by significant improvement if I use L5-Xe for C5 and K1? I know that they already have Ayre Conditioner but I wonder if adding another L5 would improve the sound. I do not have a dedicated power line, and my current conditioner that (Nordost Thor) tilt the balance to the bright side (even though bass clarity improved compared with plugging directly to the wall).
simonw
I use an L-5 with my AX-7 and CX-7 (I think neither of them include the internal Ayre Conditioner). I posted a review on AA. In short, it made my system more resolved and liquid; a nice improvement.
I have my Messenger preamp and C-5xe connected to the L-5xe, and really wouldn't be without it. However, I heard a slight negative effect when I had my MX-Rs running into the filter, so they now go directly into wall outlets. The 'table (actually the SOTA's PS/vacuum) runs into L-5xe outlets, but only for the sake of convenience (i.e. I can hear no difference vs. using a wall outlet).
I bought the L-5xe yesterday. Initial impression is very good. much quieter background, and no change in tonal balance.

How long would it take to burnt in the unit?