Any opinions on the AMR Digital Processor 777 Dac?

I am wondering what users are thinking of this dac and if they have compared it to similarly priced units. I haven't seen much information or any professional reviews at this point and I am intrigued by it's functionality.
schw06
Coxhaus, USB/SPDIF converters do make a difference, I am using Yulong U-18 with great result after trying a bunch (including Off-ramp4 with all options). The iUSB Power works on passive converters but has minimum impact on Yulong, which already have a robust active power supply. You do need two USB cables with the iUSB, I found USB cables make a small difference (don't use stock computer cable though), but coaxial digital cable makes a big difference.

I have my AMR 777 in house and I am breaking it in. I only have a little over 50 hours now but it is running around the clock. I have come across an issue and maybe someone can help. The first day the DAC ran with my Berkeley Alpha USB connected using BNC with a Purist Dominus Digital cable. The HD DAC chip running organic mode sounds nice and organic. The Philips DAC chip sounds kind of closed in with a small sound stage. If I switch to USB straight into the AMR 777 the Philips chip sounds better to me with a larger sound stage. With direct USB the HD organic chip mode sounds a little to clean to me. My problem is I want Redbook to be directly connected to USB but I want HD to run through the BNC connector. I cannot have both as the Berkeley computer drivers and the AMR drivers cannot be installed at the same time and trying to switch is not practical. Why would the BNC input be different for the 2 DACs? Can anybody confirm what I am hearing?

What are you guys doing? Any ideas?

My DAC has been running for 4 weeks and it now getting very good. Both DAC chips have broken in so please disregard the above post as it has no meaning.

This is a great DAC now that it has lots of hours on it. I have sold the Berkeley Alpha USB converter running into the AMR 777. The AMR 777 has a better USB input than the Berkeley running through the BNC connector. When running the Berkeley into the AMR777’s BNC connector the sound loses punch which is not a problem using the internal USB connector. So I am quite happy with the AMR777 DAC now.

I am using an Audioquest Diamond USB cable. What USB cables are you guys using with the AMR777 DAC?
I am currently using Ifi Gemini and Ifi USB. I have tried using Halide Design USB to BNC, but not much difference to normal USB cable. To my ears, the Ifi Gemini gives a bit more weight and clarity to the sound.