Anyone compared Aerial 20T and Eggleston Andra II?

I currently own a pair of Thiel CS7.2 which is a very good speaker system. I have been happy with its performance. I am sure there are many reference quality speakers out there and very affordable at used price. So, being bitten constantly by my upgrade bugs, I like to ask opinions about these two speakers. Opinions from someone who has auditioned both speakers side by side would be great help. Thanks.
audiolui
The Thiel are excellent speakers. What electronics are you using to drive them? If I wanted to make a move to tube amps I might consider a different speaker as they are not easy loads for the tubes, but they are first rate speakers.
Audiolui,
I guarantee that if you move away from Thiel (or Vandersteen) that, provided you are driving them correctly now with high current amplification, within a period of 2 years you will be craving for phase and time coherence once again.

When the detail, presentation and timbre accuracies of those 7.2s are no longer in your life, I am certain you will evenutally miss them and want them back.

Just so that I told you so. Cheers,
Steve
I agree with Steve. Not that the other speakers you are interested are not excellent; but if the Thiel's are you weakest link, you must have some might fine electronics and front-end.
Thanks for all your inputs. I still enjoy listening to my 7.2 which is, with right electronics, a high end bargain that can stack up against other speaker systems that cost twice as much or more. I am wondering if anyone has ever compared back to back the 20T or Andra II with the 7.2. I am interested in your honest opinions.