Anyone have experience with Melody Tube Amps

Looking for advice as to how to manually bias a melody EL34 integrated or any Melody Tube Amplifier

Thanks
cityboy
I have a Melody 12A3 integrated amp, and bias is on each side, two tubes per side. There is a one opening for the ground probe of the meter and separate holes for each tube for the positive meter probe. There is a hole with a small flat head screw inside between the ground and positive holes and the desired voltage is printed on the sides as well. Just turn the screw until the desired voltage in DC volts is reached on the meter and you're done. Don't know if yours is designed the same way.
Depotec thanks so very much. Mine is the same, bias adjustments on each side. The desired voltage written on the side is 2V. One more question for clarification. There are a total of 10 tubes, 4,EL34, 4,6Sn7 and 2, 12AX7. Is it fair to assume the bias control is only for the EL34 Output tubes and the other tubes are self biasing or require no bias adjustments?

Thanks, I have the manual but no instruction in the manual specific to how to bias.

Cityboy
I only know of the output tubes to need bias adjustments;
I do not have a Melody amp but have owned cary,manley,vtl and audiovalve;the other tubes normally to not get a bias adjust;maybe a melody owner will also respond again;but I am 99.999% sure you are set once the el34 tubes are biased.
Rleff thanks for your response. I am taking the amp to a local amplifier mods person this morning and I am also equally certain that only the EL34 tubes are biased.

Cityboy.