Anyone have experience with "burn-in generators"?

Looking for a way to speed up the burn-in of interconnects. Googled "cable burn in" and got link to the "FryBaby". A bit pricey ($250) for a hopefully 1-time task. Anyone try using it, or something similar.

Ed
ekurilla
I've had a Hagerman "Frykleaner Gold" for years and wouldn't be without it. Neither, it seems, would my audiobuddy friends, who have borrowed it a lot :-)
having auditioned many cable sets, as a reviewer, i can say that sometimes the initial impression of a cable, changes with break-in. on several occasions i have liked a cable out of the box, only to change my mind after 300 hours. in two cases i went from liking to disliking a cable.

so , i would say, reserve judgment until after break-in.
Anyone know exactly what is going on within the cable during a 500 hour 'break in'? And how is the length of 'break in' time determined? Just seeking to expand my knowledge.
Not sure why anyone would consider a burn in generator. I guess if you have tube equipment and don't listen to often ( ten or fifteen hours a week ) I could understand it.
I've been using an all solid state system the last few years and like most, leave it on 24/7/52, just turn it down at night so not to bother family members, 2 weeks equals 336 hour.
Have not found the need for tubes since shedding myself of door sized panel speakers. Don't miss those horrid looking speakers or hot running tubes one bit.