Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Joe,

Just looked on Audio Magic's website and they have a newer fuse than the "Audio Magic Nano-Liquid Premium" called "The Super Fuse" ($105). Which one do you currently use?

Thanks, Mick.
Mick!

That's the one. Mine is coming very soon and my friend loves it. I am temporarily using a HiFi Tuning fuse but as soon as my Audio Magic Liquid Nano "The Super Fuse" comes, I'll be in heaven.

Enjoy!

THE SUPER FUSE -- NEW!
Our new Super Fuse incorporates our liquid compound w/ Black Out and Nano Stream Treatment just like the original -- but now comes with our new proprietary "Particle Cover Stock".

What does this mean to you? About a 30% improvement from the original -- including shimmering highs, glorious midrange, tighter and deeper bass, and incredible sound!!
It seems the amps are back in stock (from another forum):

Received email from Job 4:36 this morning, ordered a Job 225 at 5:01! Can't wait!
Joe, yeah that's the one I saw. I was going to buy it but then emailed you with my concern. I just need to buy it tonight and get it over with. I have to see if they have one for my DAC too.