Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration

It’s not that the Rothwell’s themselves can "change the sound in not such a great way"

But what the Rothwell’s can do is change the perceived impedance as seen by the previous stage, as then not to have a good impedance match. This can mainly happen with a tube or passive preamps, most solid state preamps should not have this problem

Cheers George

@grannyring 
i haven't used the Rothwells personally but have heard that they aren't the last word in transparency.  I can say that the LDR pre in my application was completely transparent, and enabled me to perfectly dial in the amount of attenuation needed, unlike the fixed in line units, such as the Rothwell.

I’m sure if you used two of my or any passive pre’s in series the sound would be crap as well without using the Rothwell’s.

I'm sure the Rothwell will be fine on the input of a high input impedance (>47kohm?) poweramp, if the pre before it had a low output impedance of below say <50 or a 100ohms.

Cheers George

I wonder what the input impedance of the Rothwell devices are as George makes a good point. I believe the input impedance of the LSA is 20k and that is not a good match for the output impedance of my tube preamp. 
???
What's the output impedance of your source?
Do you have any music that starts off VERY quiet and then SLOWLY increases in volume? I think it's Arthur Salvatore who calls it the "Bolero test". He connects a source directly into his amplifier and plays Bolero to see if a system can support a passive preamp.
*****BE CAREFUL!!! *****
Obviously volume is wide open here so make sure you stop the music before you do some damage.
I'm guessing your tube preamp and Job don't like each other.