Anyone heard PSB Imagine T3?

Hello!

Have anyone heard this speaker? How does it sound? How is the speaker compared to Synchrony One? I had Synchrony One for some years ago and know it very well.

Thanks.
rockpanther
A local dealer recently got their demo pair so I was able to hear them. It's just being released after its premier at the recent RMAF.

While I've liked some of PSB's previous designs including the Synchrony Ones, I was never so moved as I am by this new model. I heard them with both tube and solid state electronics, and they are quite revealing while maintaining an overall musicality and engaging quality rarely found in this price range.

The mids and highs are very smooth and effortless, while the bass is fully extended and articulate. They also recreate the music with a very convincing sense of space. Their appearance is stunning in the gloss cherry finish, making them look much more expensive than they are.

I think PSB hit it out of the park with this design, easily their best effort yet and competitive well beyond their price.
I just purchased T'3 speakers

http://s785.photobucket.com/user/apoid1/media/psbsystem.jpg.html?filters[user]=102730690&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&
I'm new to the forum and just purchased PSB T3 speakers from my dealer.
I agree with previous post that it's significantly better than Synchrony one.
Well defined,easy to listen,extended bass w/enjoyable high's.
Running them in now..