Anyone recommend a neutral tube amp?

I've been wanting to move to tubes for some time now. Lately I've changed most of my equipment. I now have a Rega Saturn CDP and some very revealing Opera Callas monitors. My amp is the Sim Moon 5.3 integrated. I like the neutral character of the amp, it simply takes on the characteristics of whatever is being played through it. Can anyone name a tube amp that is similarly neutral, that won't color the sound of the CDP?
rfprice
CAT JL2/Signature.

If you're in the market, compare the top 5 votes, and if I was a betting man....

It does depend on what you value as a listener and then of course room/system synergy.
is it possible that the intent is not to find a pefectly neutral tube amp, which in fact doesn't exist, but one providing balanced frequency response and sufficient resolution to satisfy most audiophiles ?

is the presence of coloration so objectionable that one would try to attain the unattainable ?
I agree, I think balance is a much more important attribute, sounds better in more applications, and causes much less fatigue and boredom in the long run. My CAT JL2 is balanced top to bottom, as is my ARS Sonum integrated, yet they sound quite different, the ARS is "warmer" to some extent, but both are balanced through the frequency range. I have no idea which is more accurate though.