AR highend equipment by Cello

I remember ads for AR equipment designed by Cello back in the late eighties or early nineties. Was this equipment ever built and sold?
rickmac
Thanks Kal, you hit the nail right on the head. I've never seen any for sale on the used market. Is it in the BlueBook? The ad doesn't mention the Cello connection but I clearly remember reading about one, maybe in a CES report in one of the mags at the time.The 'Spectral Equalizer' mentioned in the ad is simular to what Cello offered, isn't it?
I think only about 150 pairs of the Cello Amati speakers were made. They occasional come up for sale on Audiogon.
As I recall the AR Limited edition pre-amp-equilizer was
designed by Cello. The amp was designed by Dan D'Augisino
of Krell. These were ment to be paired with the AR classic
series of speakers, such as the Classic 26's.
drjoe
As one of the very first Cello dealers, the only connection I remember was the AR LST redo.

There were never any other products related to AR.
Kal's link leads to the answer. I gather each piece of equipment in the Limited line was designed by a leading equipment designer of the time. The speakers were designed by by John Buzzota, Dave Cahill, and David Day of Day Sequerra. The amp and equalizer were designed as Drjoe explained,Dan D'Agostino of Krell and Mark Levinson of Cello,while the preamp was designed by David Day of Day Sequerra. I wonder how many sets were made.