artists who most deeply touch you

I would love to hear what folks feel are the artists that have affected them the most over the long haul.The ones who resonate spiritually.My top choices are keith jarrett,joni mitchell,and peter gabriel.Who moves you?
brucegel
Without a doubt, my first selection would have to be James Taylor.
Followed closely by Santana; Led Zeppelin; The Who; The Rolling Stones; The Byrds; Buffalo Springfield; Neil Young; Crosby, Stills and Nash (and Young); Jackson Browne; Bob Dylan; Joni Mitchell; Emmy Lou Harris; Linda Ronstadt; The Eagles; George Harrison; John Lennon; The Jefferson Airplane(but not the Starship); Hot Tuna; Jethro Tull; The Doors; Jimi Hendrix; Johnny Winter; Steppenwolf; Eric Clapton; Cream; Early ZZ Top; Warren Zevon; The Allman Brothers; Warren Haynes and Government Mule; Lynard Skynard; Bad Company; Pure Prairie League, Jerry Garcia; The Grateful Dead; Little Feat (old and new); Lowell George; Steely Dan; Donald Fagen; Dan Fogelberg; Spooky Tooth; AC/DC; Metallica; Tool; Jerry Cantrell;
Keb Mo; Dave Matthews; Natalie Merchant;
Weather Report; Spyro Gyra; Chick Corea and Return to Forever; The Yellowjackets; Fourplay; The Rippingtons and Russ Freeman and Craig Chaquico; Steve Morse; Stevie Ray Vaughn; Buddy Guy; Albert Collins;
Nightnoise and anything off the Wyndham Hill recording label;
These are just a few artists out of my thousands of lps and cds that have had a lasting effect, and are generally in heavy rotation.
I'm surprised I'm the first to mention Van Morrison in this thread. I currently have "No guru, no method, no teacher" in heavy rotation.