Ascendo C-7 Speakers help.

Hi Guys,
I just bought a pair of ascendo c7 speakers and i am just wowed at the incredible imaging , clarity and tight bass that it offers. My questions are, why is there so little written about these speakers. I have been searching all over to try and find some opinions and referrals about them , but to no avail. I just wnat to make sure that i made a good decision in buying. Is there anyone out there that can tell me anything about them? I still have a week to return them if i am not satisfied. I do love the sound, and have listened to sonus faber cremonas and totem winds as well as b&w speakers, but none came close to the quality of my speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
syhilly
I heard the C-8 over the holidays and loved it, what a great speaker for all the reasons given above
Have any of you heard either the C7 or C8 with lower powered tube amps, say 25W/ch or so?
I lestened to both with a 25watt tube amp, ithink it was a dynaco, nothing special, but the sound was absolutley engulfing. I loved both, but for the price difference i stuck to the c-7. and i am still shellshocked!!! i could not see spending the extra money on the c-8 when they sounded so close i could not hear the difference
To ressurect an old thread- I have a pair of old Trinity's that have got to be the biggest surprise of my audio career! Airy, extremely fast (probably the fastest speaker I have ever owned), great detail, great soundstage, good extreme frequency extension. Who knew the Germans made such great speakers. A speaker that reveals all but in a good way. Not to mention well built (about 30 Kilos each). True, they are fussy about placement, but boy will you be in a shock when you get it right- I am not sure speakers in the range 12.000-15.000 can match that.