Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Hi All, I have have been keeping up with this site. I was on the fence with many Preamps (Tube), ended up with TP 2.0nB had issue with slight hum, but Joseph was on top of it all the way, I even received a call from him on Sunday to my surprise! The hum is temporarily taken care of soon to be a permanent fix. I will post my final audition thoughts after proper burn-in time so far very happy with sound!!!
Markwatkiss - Thanks for the welcoming message. I feel privileged to be in such descerning, gracious and helpful company!
Ralphcast - I'm jealous still have to wait till the end of the week to receive mine. Welcome aboard and we are eager to hear your reactions.
Question for those proud owners of TP 2.0, mine came without any type of chassis ground setup, just a pre-fab whole. Wondering if was the same for anyone else.
Just received my unit this afternoon and set it up. Had a hum using RCA output with none using balanced outputs, called and Victor and Joseph responded immediately with recommended fix to close the ground. I will listen for first time this evening when family goes to bed.
Ralph, I'm not sure what you are talking about regarding the chassis ground. I am plugged directly into the wall outlet and my preamp is dead quiet. Do you still have a hum problem?
Joe, glad to see that you have received your preamp. I am anxious to hear your evaluation. The preamp will take a couple of days, however, to break in to achieve its smooth character. I definitely recommend the best power cord for it. Interesting that you got a hum on RCA. I only have the single RCA outputs and never had a hum. Must be a system dependency issue.