Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Gentlemen,
This has made for an extremely interesting three hours of reading today (which just happens to be a very hot, humid, rainy day). Since I’m in the market for a preamp for an analog system I’m putting together, I’m going to have to give this Audio Horizons preamp a listen to.
Thanks for your posts.

And why not complete your reading by enjoying the music by "Tesla" found on "My space".

The link :http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11324008 is shown unless AG removes it.
I wonder if the TP2.1 would improve the music quality of Tesla? Seem a bit bass shy!
Lak, are you putting together another system? If it's to compare to or replace your ARC Ref 3, then that would be an interesting comparison.
Sherod,
Actually I need to update my “Lak's two channel system” page. Over the years I’ve made a number of changes to it however I never updated my “Lak's two channel system” page.
I’m using a Plinius 8100 integrated amp and no longer have a separate preamp in that system. I still own my Cary 2A3 monoblocks but I’m in need of an active preamp to go along with my Audio Research PH-7 phono preamp,(for the occasions when I want to use the 2A3 monoblocks) and my soon to arrive Teres 360 TT and Tri-Planar arm, which will replace the older lesser quality analog gear I was using.