Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
hi ralph ~ nice to hear from you. i'm glad to hear that
you are very safistied with what you are hearing so far
btw, the sound will improve as more time permits and the smile on your face will become bigger :o) i totally agree with you and bill "grannyring" regarding the ah cables. i too own the transparency xlr cables, and the harmony speaker cables they both bested more expensive and over priced cables. i am currently saving some funds for the ah phono preamp to replace my older ms phonomena. one more thing has anyone here tried the ah tube buffer?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all you folks out there...
jojo
i just received bi-wired Dimension speaker and a rca interconnect for between my phono amp and 2.1. i was so impressed with Dimension xlr between 2.1 and my amps i had go the entire system with Dimension wire. Joseph burned them in but i think they need a little more time before full break-in. for the price you get a super value in cables in this out of site part of audio IMO. I dont see much other than the price of Dimension on AHs web site but take it from me this is some fine wire.
Holy Sh** I've been demo'ing the Fusion Impulse power cords that Sherod had previously discussed on this thread. Sherod wasn't kidding. This pc is monster. It is expensive, but I wanted to try it out to see if the benefits were worth it. They certainly are and then some. It's hard to believe how much better this preamp gets with every tweak.
Yes Sang. The Fusion power cords, once broken in, do indeed give you a spiritual enlightenment. Well, folks. It is a new year. Hopefully a better one than last year. I just got my monoblocs back from VAC. Due to extreme mis-handling from our guys at Fedex, one of my transformers had to be re-welded. This took some time and while the amps were in the shop, the owner of VAC, Kevin Hayes, took the time to do a few circuitry upgrades with some better resistors. I just hooked everything back up a few hours ago and the sound is so much better than before. I currently have my preamp in the original 2.0n version, but after a while, I might re-try the 2.1n newer version. I have the parts diagram from Joseph to do this( simply taking out a couple of diodes and adding a couple of electrolytics, along with the new output caps). I am going to simply enjoy the exquisite sound I'm getting now over the weekend and maybe make a New Year's resolution that I'm going to cool it for a while with the upgrades and tweaks in my system and just enjoy the music. I wish all you fellow Audio Horizons component owners a very happy and prosperous new year.
Sherod
Glad that amps are back safe, sound and better than before. Wish the thread members a wonderful New year. For our family it may mean a move from North Carolina where I have been for about 30 years to Ashland Oregon - we have many friends out West and are due for a change. Of course I am scanning properties for potential dedicated sound rooms.