Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Hey! We're all in this together. There are many others out there who have compared far more preamps out there than myself. All I know is what I have now sounds pretty darn good.
I listed the top dogs in order. :-) I would love to hear from somebody who has heard those worthy contenders.

Thanks for the feedback on Capri and Dodd, Markwatkiss.

Can you describe the sound from the other preamps? so we can validate our impressions. What characters did you think was better on the AH?

What speakers and amp do you own? Maybe we can have an idea on the synergy of your system in judging your findings.

Thank you
Hi Clefhanger,will send you a pm,I don't want to clutter the thread with my ramblings.
Anyone know the cap values on the TP 8.0n phono stage. I was looking to swap out the caps. Yes, I could ask Joseph, but have some reluctance knowing how he's not too craze about someone getting into his units. Thanks.
OK,

First evening with the preamp, initial impressions :

VERY, very relaxed and easeful, music has greater separation, dynamics and harmonic structure.

Much smoother and flowing, like water in a river, it's so easy and beautiful to listen, like real music.

I'm done for now, the preamp and I are slowly disappearing in the chain.