Audio Research VSi60 integrated reliability?

Just wondering the reliability of the VSi60 integrated. Am tempted by the idea of a tube integrated, but a little wary with the stereophile review and comment about exploding units. Saw a previous a'gon posting with quite a few replies about another similar situation which seems to have been deleted. Anyways I hear quite a lot of positive remarks about ARC's reputation and reliability, but those posts frankly are ridiculous if the amp is exploding.
dchang81
ARC amps do not explode. Occasionally, if an output tube arcs, a resistor might blow which is what it is supposed to do.
I owned an ARC D125 that I bought used in the 90's that had an output tube internally short and the amp burst into flames rising up 6 inches above the amp which was destroyed. The dealer said he had 6 other customers with the same amp that used Chinese 6550's that also went down in flames. The driver and bias PC board was destroyed.
That's what I hear, postings that, no basically that's normal and part of the nature in owning tubes, and others that have experienced these issues themselves. Biasing an amp isn't much of an issue, just the thought of having to keep replacing resistors just to keep an amp running seems a bit much.