Avalon Indra vs Revel Studio2 vs Focal 1037BE

I've auditioned all these speakers except for the Avalon Indra. Anybody have a chance to compare these speakers? The reason I'm interested in the Indra is that it's a one box attractive design. I've also heard very good things about its visual quality. Also, would anybody be able to help me with what street prices to expect for the Indra?
baraeryo
The Indra's are an amazing speaker, but all three you mention have quite different sound, so you'll need to pick what you like best and what meets your room and musical tastes.
I second the recommendation of the Diva BEs. Owning the Divas and having set up NOVAS on several occasions for shows, etc. I do like the Divas better. The Divas do require very careful setup to perform at their best due to the side firing woofers.

1037s have a bit more 'in your face' punch as the drivers are forward firing, but total sound integration is not as refined as the BE line.
Is the whole Utopia Be line being revamped? Intesting because my local JM Lab dealer has a sale on all Utopia speakers. Made me wonder.
Revamp is rumored for September. Not as many models in the new Utopia line. Getting rid of "lifestyle" model like the Diva supposedly. I do know that several dealers, distributor, etc have been over to France to see and hear them.