Ayon Audio Made in China?

I read recently that Ayon was made in China-
Is that right --anyone know?
elliotdrum
09-18-15: Cantgetnosat
As Backertlabs has just said, there is no law requiring any audio manufacturer, distributor or retailer to post, advertise or otherwise communicate where the components of the product are designed, manufactured or assembled.

Audiophiles must now rely on their own ears to tell them whether they like the product. God forbid that anyone is not able to do that and be (wo)man enough to admit to being clueless as to determining the quality of the product without knowing its origins.

With repeated posts like the above, can anyone doubt why there is a reluctance to state the origins of audio products. I wouldn't. From the designer, manufacturer, distributor or retailer's point-of-view, it would be a nightmare to be dragged down by any of these relentless posters into arguing about the origins of their audio product rather than how well it would serve the buyers' needs.
+1
I bought one and found out the hard way. I saw the prices there and it's nothing like the prices here.

Look at the price in Euro by taking the model you are looking at and put it into google with the word euro and that will take you somewhere to see European retail price. That price includes 20% tax. Deduct the 20% then convert euros to dollars by going to www.xe.com and you'll see what I mean. Should it be higher here? Not 50%. Plus USA Tube Audio sells most of it so they buy at importer cost. Not dealer cost. They get I would guess 30% - 40% lower pricing than any dealer.

I called them about a PrimaLuna and the guy said they could get it for me but didn't recommend it because they had problems with them. After it was all said and done I found out I had been given a hard close sales job. They never sol PrimaLuna.

I like Apple products so made in China is ok if it's quality. A bigger offense is alluding to made in Austria, price-gouging, and defaming another brands dependability.
Therealist, I personally heard high execs of a major European auto maker refer to USA as "the sucker market" .
And in today's news "the suckers" are referring to a major European auto maker as a cheater. What goes around...