Ayon Spirit 3 what speaker combo will u recommend?

Just pulled the crazy trigger again on the Ayon Spirit 3, was wondering the best combos for the amp. It looks like ill be playing mostly computer music through a DAC with secondary dvd/cd source form the venerable oppo 95. I was thinking about the VR 33 but is wondering whether anybody out there has better suggestions. I have other speakers lying around but i doubt if they would do this amp justice, ML source and triton 2. my room is small though as this is my never ending office setup. 15x15 room with carpets.
sionlim
Thanks for the responses guys, never heard of thoses speakers u mentioned probably have high sensitivity that tube amps really need. I've been running the spirit 3 on older ML source speakers and pleasantly surprised. Maybe not the best in any particular area but the ayon sure does it make a class better. I have not run it on my main Set up yet but will soon do so probably in the next 4 days or so after run in.
Just cant replace my main pre power of yet as it really does sound good in its current combo. Sonus Faber Liuto floorstanders and primaluna prologue premium pre with prologue 7 monoblocks with genalex kt 88.
I might stick with this combo for awhile till I hear or get recommended more down the road.

Thanks a bunch
The JM Reynauds & the Tylers are low 90db (like 90- 91-) 8 ohm speakers. The Spirit drives them with no problems whatsoever
Sionlim

The Omegas are 93db and are a nice match to the Ayon. I only run it in triode mde and I have no need for more power. I listen to 90% classical but sometimes throw on some Natalie Merchant, Floyd, etc...and it all gets handled very well. Louis at Omega is a great guy to work with as well in case you were looking to head in that direction. Quick question......the Primaluna stuff has long intrigued me. Im curious how you think it stacks up vs the Ayon. Thanks!

Lance
I am using modified Martin Logan Vantages which are 4 ohm and around
90db but dropdown around 2 ohm in the 20 kHz region a fairly easy 4 ohm
Load they havea Ice amp from 400hz and own using a 8 inch Aluminum driver the Spirit-3 I am using drives these with ease, the 3 is much better than the spirit 3 in every dept look at Ayons home page aMajor redesign
Transformers,powersupplys Bigger, and now all are the Excellent
Lundahl from Sweden,the power capacitors now are 2x bigger
My speaker just coast mid to upper 80 db levels at only 9 o'clock
On the dial super values .Paul at Tube USA says you can get one with free delivery for around $4500 which is excellent the boxyshipped
Is93 lbs.