AZ Satori vs. Audience AU24

I currently run the Satori speaker cables on my VR4 III HSE. I'm interested in switching to the AU24s, but haven't heard them yet. There's nothing wrong with the Satori, just wondering if I can get to the next level using the AU24s. Any comparisons out there?
1markr
I will agree completely with the above post with what I have heard with my system. I have been using my AU-24's on my new VR4 IIIHSE's for around 6 months now, and have found them a wonderful match. In my case, I am using two separate runs, one to the mids/highs and one to the bass cabinets. With my tube amp, this gives me the ability to use the 2, 4, or 8 ohm taps to either the bass or mids/highs which give me different results sonically. The bass with the AU-24's is a bit less full sounding than other cables I have tried, but the quality of the bass is MUCH tighter, quicker, and more detailed. The mids and highs are equally detailed and well balanced. The soundstage is not quite as wide as others I have tried, but very 3-D. These cables will make the hairs stand up on the back of my neck with violin solos...very realistic on these wonderful speakers!
I check your system I think it will sound good, but
if you can audition them side by side the better.
I heard the au24 with vtl monos, and VS vr 4, the
performers are in the room.
Hi

I recently acquired a pair of the AU24's based on what I read, it was the consistent description of their sonic characteristics by that caught my attention. All I can say is that they perform as advertised. I agree completely with Stehno and Bigshutterbug. I have had numerous cables in the system including Harmonic Tech Pro 9, Analysis Plus Oval 9, MIT 770 2 Tube Reference, Miller Sound and Stage III Concept. Most of these are very good to excellent cables with the exception of the AP which I didn't care for.

The AU24 as mentioned don't have as wide a stage as some of the above but what they do much better is convey the performance in a more natural way. Timbre is just right with these cables and the harmonic undertones of instruments is very clearly resolved lending a presence to the music that is uncannily real or as Jayctoy notes, in the room. Leading edge dynamics aren't as pronounced as others but the overall presentation is closer to the mark. I found that resolution of bass to be the best I have heard to date with maybe the Stage III having more impact. They are certainly worth auditioning to see if their virtues would meld with your system and taste.
I had a dual run of Satori, and then a single run of Satori which sounded better with my speakers. After using the Satori for over a year, I got the Au24 single run in my system for a couple of weeks and went back to the Satori for a side by side comparison. It was then obvious how much superior the Au24 are. I do think the Satori are very good speaker cables, cost less than the Au24, and are a lot easier to find used.
1markr, since you are inclined to audition the Au24, you should. That's the only way to know for sure.
Thanks for all your responses....great information! It looks like I'll try the AU24 cables against the Satori. I'll have to stick to a single run plus a 1m jumper to use with the VR-4s vs the shotgun config of the Satori.

Bigshutterbug - Which tube amp are you running with the VR-4s?

Jayctoy - do you remember which VTL monos they were?

Thanks again all!!!