B&K ST-202 or Forte 1A?

I have a modified B&K ST-202 that I like very much,but would getting a Forte 1A be a step up from it.It is a Class A amp,but only has 50 Watts a Ch. vs. the 140 of the B&K.
The speaker's I will be driving are NEAR M15's and M50's which go down to about 2ohms and have a rating of approx. 91db 2 1 meter\1 watt.

Thanx!
nearsota
What I think I will do is talk to the designer of the speaker's first off.Great to be able to do that.From that I will search for the most musical amp for my taste.
In my mind at the moment McCormick,B&K,PS Audio or a similar amp comes to mind.
I have posted a 2ohm Amp Question in addition to this!

Thx for the help!
Just a note of caution. Some, not all "designers" will will spout a very democratic view of their products. They will tell you that most anything will work with most of their products so as not to lay a foundation that might suggest that their products are fussy and jeapordize sales. I repeat not all designers, salesman and or manufacturers ar so self serving. Many are very sincere in their recommendations. Be wary of anyone who seems to jump on your proposal and tell you that everything you have is just perfect or suggest that you change everything (and buy from them or their "friends"). IMHO, like most things (with many exceptions, Ha! )the answer is usually some where in the middle. What will work and what is a beautiful synergy can be subtly and yet significantly different.
Will take that into consideration,as I know that the designer knows my associated equiptment.I will confer with him to ask what he has for a system first!