B&W 802D -- Classe' CA-5200 vs. Rotel RMB 1095?

Need quick input. THe question is whether getting a 5200 at $5k vs. getting a 1095 at $1.5k is a choice that will deliver "years of happiness" with improvements in the the speakers at all volume levels. HT system includes DS8s for surround and HTM4 for center. Thanks.
guybguy
Thank you all for your input. The Classe' is in place and sounds pretty incredible. Now for the break-in. Between it and the Integra DTC 9.8 have a lot of heat, so now to figure the best way to move more air through and out of the cabinet.
I had the 802's and after getting rid of all the Cardas Cable, the best thing I did for my system was to get rid of the B&W's. To these ears, they are WAY overpriced for their performance. I bought them because I liked their looks after a traumatic loss.
Well, I guess this proves one of the most interesting things about this hobby or obsession or whatever it is - everyone has their personal opinion. Hopefully the 802s you disposed of found a happy home.
Guybguy,
FWIW I think the 802's std and 803D's are awesome sounding, so I would think the 802D's would sound better than either of those. There are better speakers, but no perfect speakers.
Regards
Jeff