BAT vs Cary

I purchased on Audiogon a Theta Digital Casanova HT processor, it sounds great for movies. The thing is the remote runs on the same platform/code as my my BAT VK31SE, so I can't use the remote for the Casanova(the BAT controls my mains). So I am thinking of possibly selling the Bat and replacing it with a Cary. I have other Cary in my system cd player(Cd308), phono stage(PH302) and amp(V12). I have not heard any Cary pre-amps, is this a move that I would regret. Is BAT way better than Cary or on the same plane?
Thanks in advance for any input'previous experiences.
Jeff
jdodmead
OK, if I decide to keep the BAT what would be comparable to the Casanova? I am only using it for movies, no video switching. I know this is the wrong forum, but what are you 'Goner's using?
I just purchased the Cary SLP98 F1 hot rod pre-amp from Kevin Deal. It is an awesome piece. Tons of detail, huge soundstage. Round warm tones. Very nice.
I just got off the phone with Kevin at Upscale and worked out a deal(punn intended)for Aa Cary SLP98F1. I am going to keep the Theta Casanova. Looking forward to my new toy.
Thanks for all your input
Jeff