Benz Ace S H or Dyna DV-20x2H

I would like to know which would be a better match for my JMW 9T on my Scout II with classic Aluminum platter, ring clamp and HRX center weight? I listen to everything but country and Rap. It would be nice to hear from people who have tried or listened to both.

System
Linkwitz Orion 3 speakers with matching ATI Amp,Phonomina II Phono stage

Thanks for the help
Frank
128x128fc911c
I don't agree that lower output equals better sound. Sometimes med. or high output cartridges sound better...a lot depends on the pre you're using. Often, the less the pre has to work, the more quality you can get out of it.
The newest "S" version of the Ace is a stellar tracker. I had the original version years ago and got rid of it due to its less than ideal tracking ability. Nothing drives me nuts more than mis-tracking and inner groove distortion. If I get a hint of either of these problems it's on to another cartridge for me!

It's important to note that Benz-Micro recently changed the "S" line from the Gyger-S styli to a microline stylus. My Benz-Micro Ace SH is the newest microline version. The only way to determine if the one you're buying is the Gyger or microline version is to either open it up and check the specs in the box or email the serial # to Musical Surroundings (the US Benz distributor) and they can let you know.

Long story short, the latest "S" version is a whole different animal than the original.