Best 845 tube out there?

I am running a pair of Cary CAD-211AE monoblocks with the standard no-name Chinese tubes shipped by Cary. Whilst I am happy with the sound, I think I should buy a pair of 845's to keep as backup in case something happens to these tubes.

Because I will need to buy FOUR of them, this rules out any tube that sells for stupid money (e.g. vintage RCA 845 tubes).

The only current production 845's I am aware of are:

- Shuguang 845 "standard"
- Shuguang 845B
- Shuguang 845C
- Shuguang PSVANE 845
- KR Audio 845

I have found reviews of the Shuguang 845B and 845C, but there is virtually no information out there on the new Shuguang "psvane" 845. Has anybody heard this valve, and is it a noticable improvement over the 845B and C? Also, what do people think of the KR?
amfibius
Jwm has used his since 09/2013. More than enough time to form a long term impression.
We'll I have received a pair of WE211 yesterday, 11 hours use now. I've been told by german distributor that Psvane is offering 12 month guarranty for the Extreme Series so I bought them quick ..
Valvulator,
How does the WE211 sound compared to your Elgrods? I know you haven't had them for long, but what's the initial impression??
Hi Mikewen,
First impression is visual, we211 is a true replica so it doesn't have a bigger or thicker glass. It's visually very similar to GE. So this is dissaponting when compared to the Elrog bigger, modern and high quality internal structure and really black graphite.

From the point of view of sound is too early to compare, 30 hours running now. Still too much HIFI sound no coherence. But yes they are very quiet. Despite what may seem to what I say i have a good first impression .. I'll let you know !