Best amp for Martin-Logan CLS-2Z

Does anyone has experience with CLS? what would be a best amp combination for them? Tommy
avalon
A friend of mine drives his with a Mark Levinson no. 27, and they sound fabulous. If you go solid state, it needs lots of power, those MLs go down to 1 ohm.
depends on ur $..to handle the load and the push ...high powered VTL...or get high powered solid state...classe, bryston or Mcintosh above 250 RMS/ch or 5802 adcom .. with tube pre amp.. U also probably need a pair of tight subwoofer ..short well define 'hit' with 8 to 10 inches woofer
I have a pair of CLS II's (older model = tougher load) and plan to drive them with a Krell KSA 300S and a tubed pre. I have talked to many and all agree this amp is a perfect mate. I have heard this combo and the synergy is great.
I heard from someone at Stereo Exchange in NYC that the Futterman Amps were made especially for those particular Logans.
I just talked to my buddy Tony at Hi-Fi exchange and he has a pair of amps that will go well with the Logans.Fourrier Sans Pariels.Monster amps like the Futtermans,He can obtain the Futtermans also if you desire.Call him at 718-767-9379. Mention steve sent you..