best artists in the last 15 years

I am wanting to focus on the newest and up coming artists. Specifically rock,folk and jazz or a mix of them. Who is most likely the most talented, best written and produced
arp
Wireless200, sounds to me like you're stuck in a musical rut. I have a solution for you. Go to Pandora.com and create your own music stations. Experiment a little, as there are a boatload of muscians out there making magnificent music that you'll never hear on the radio. If you step outside the box a whole new world will open up for you.
Uncle Tupelo (sadly defunct as of 1994). Many of the alt.country/americana bands -- like some of those mentioned above -- owe a great deal to them. UT included Jeff Tweedy (Wilco) and Jay Farrar (Son Volt); in my estimation, their subsequent stuff has not been as inspiring.

John
can not really go with specific artists over the last 15 years because of the hit and miss nature i find with most artists output over this time period but i can name recordings that i love:

ben harper: fight for your mind
north mississippi allstars: shake hands with shorty
lucinda williams: car wheels on a gravel road
susan tudeschi: just won't burn
bryan ferry: frantic
los super seven: i heard it on the x
the waifs: up all night
Basic Channel(93), Sleater-Kinney(94), Cat Power(94-ish), Boards Of Canada(96) & Phosphorescent(00) are a few to come to mind. There are tons of bands mentioned above that were formed WAY more than 15 years ago. Radiohead formed in 89, NIN in 89, Massive Attack in 87, Guided By Voices in uh uhm...85, etc.