Best blues guitarist, Clapton or Green

I know Clapton is God, but is he a better blues guitarist than Peter Green.
cody
Stevie Ray Vaughn vs Eric Clapton - I have read through this thread and am amazed at the SRV fans. I can't help but to remember when I heard both SRV and Clapton (live) within a month of each other at the same venue in the late 80s. I'm sorry SRV fans but in comparison SRV sucked! It was so bad that I considered leaving. I don't know if this was around the time Stevie was bottoming out on booze, but he was really bad. Clapton, on the other hand, was great(I've seen him 4 times in concert). Incidentally, I saw SRV first. I was looking forward to SRV as I liked his albums, and his reputation as a great guitarist was building by then. Albums aside, nothing shows what a musician is really made of but a live concert.
John Cippolina, now there was an interesting musician. How about "The Fool"?
Muddy Waters
Buddy Guy

YES, Jimi Hendrix was a blues guitarist. From whom did he learn? In whose band did he play? Buddy Guy!

Eric Clapton and some other names are great "blues-style" guitarists, but are not "blues guitarists."
To those that responded that EC is not a "blues" player, give a listen to the EC and BB King album Riding With the King. Especially on vinyl! Goose Bumps!