Best CD Player for 800-1500 Used

could you guys help me out? i'm kind of confused choosing what CD player i should use, I already got Dynaudio contour 3, Pre-amp is Pass Labs X 2.5, Amplifier is Pass Labs X150 or X250, so which CD player would match up well with my system? thank you much

Arif
me_ice
I'm leaning toward Theta Miles, Classe and NAD S500, which one will fit my system better? thank you guys
I've owned the Theta Miles (superior balanced version) and I currently own the Quad 99CDP. I prefer the sonics of the Quad 99 CDP over the Theta. The Quad is also a current version, so you can buy one new or with low hours. Also, the Quad had 6 digital inputs so you can take advantage of its excellent 24bit/192Khz DAC. The Theta has a 20bit/48Khz DAC.

The Quad does not have that Theta "overbuilt" look, but it is a great value in a CD player. The TAS review is right on. Lastly, the Quad has a truely excellent built-in volume control and an independant non-variable output. This is a great feature allowing you to connect direct to your amp if you choose to have a single source or all digital sourced system.

Enjoy,

TIC