Best Integrated Amp, Price no obstacle?

I listen to mostly classical and some acoustic jazz,
I would prefer a one box Integrated for space reasons
and I think solid state...but I could be talk in to or "auditioned in to" a tube piece.
Your thoughtful advice is appreciated.

Thank you.
seric56
Panderso,

Haven't been on Agon for a few days, so I missed your question to me about the Blue Circle NSCS integrated. It is a 110wpc solid state integrated with an amp stage that uses design elements from BC's 200-series amps. The base price is US$2495, with Shallco volume control upgrade options (single Shallco or dual-Shallco). Also has optional remote volume control, although this is not available together with the Shallco versions.

I haven't had a chance to do any comparisons with other integrated amps (asides from BC's entry-level CS integrated), but it has become my best-seller, and it has made it very difficult for me to sell Blue Circle's lower-priced seperates because the performance level is quite high.

Positive Feedback just published the first review:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue21/nscsintegrated.htm
I can put in a plug for the Rogue Audio Tempest II integrated tube, $2695 retail. Large open sound, very cool running, lush voices. And it has 90watts/channel with the ability to add different amps/preamps, so its flexible.
Panderso...thank's for the mini-review on the new Bryston integrated...it seems like there isn't much information about it out there and I have to say...I've been very curious for a looong time as I already have a B-60.
Thanks Philnyc; I spent some time on Blue Circle's website, and will read that review you linked for us.

Ellery 911; I note that a coming issue of HiFi+, #41, promises a review of the Bryston B-100 SST Integrated. I generally find that mag's reviews very worthwhile.