Best integrated for PSB Imagine T2's

I have an NAD C390DD all digital integrated amplifier. I am considering a big improvement in a DAC, as in a PS Audio Perfectwave DAC. This along with my Project Xtension 10 turntable/musical surroundings nova phenomena phono preamp, would give me quality analog signal inputs from all my sources. Considering an upgrade to an integrated that could better process analog to my PSB Imagine T2 speakers with a big improvement in SQ, any thoughts on an endgame amp for around 5 to 6,000?
128x128easola01
Wondering what everyone thinks of the NAD M32 (with the BluSound module for streaming Tidal)? And that amp paired with the Focal Aria 926 or 936?
You see, phono stage is very very important, and I think your analog rig deserves better. You don't get everything out of it. No-one is saying that what you have is a bad phono, it is just..well..kind of okay. $1000 for a new phono stage is not much these days. 
Sure thing!

The T2s and the Creek were a great match.  The Creek digs to 170w at 4ohm and the first 25 w are class A.  It really did the trick.  I moved the Primaluna out for the hot Chicago summer months and went back and forth with the Creek and Peachtree. 

The Creek has such a nice spectrum of sound.  Nothing is bloated and the highs are simply airy without harshness.  I'd love to try the Creek up against many other SS integrateds because it has great PRAT and does everything well.  It is very smooth.  

The bass on the Creek into the T2s is really something.  I thoroughly enjoyed that.  

The Nova is a bit harder to pin down.  I don't know if the Class D stuff really takes more time to break in.  I like it now and all is good, but I don't think it sounds as good as the Creek or the PL. All of that said, the Peachtree is up and running and keeps me happy. When fall strikes, it'll move out and the PL back in.
Tube rolling on the PL HP is not expensive in the preamp phase, but is in the amp section given the number of tubes.
Well, okay. I don't know, can you suggest a phono preamp? I guess I am a little disoriented, as every review I have read is glowing regarding the move phonomena