Best Low Budget Speakers

After looking around I have decided I need some new bookshelf speakers. With a number of suggestions I have come up with the following:

Triangle Titus
B&W 303
Alon lil rascal
Vandersteen
von schweikert vr-1

I would be buying used so the price is around a few hundred dollars. Are there any other speakers to consider? Sorry MMG's are out i dont have the power.

Thanks
Eric Baer
iamcrazy111
Lonewolfny42,
My post was a joke.I did it because of the big debate on the 200 response thread about the Green Mountain Europa speakers. I have never listened to them. I have heard alot of good things about them.
Eric
I just got done listening to different small bookshelfs including Polk RTi6, Athena AS-B1 and AS-B2, some Kef's (don't remember the model because they were horrible for $1500), Kef Q1, and Klipcsh. I ended up buying a pair of JBL E30 (not a joke). These little babies really sing, I have them on a Pioneer SX-1080 and they sound better than all the others. They sounded closest to the Polk RTi6, but had better bass. The others were all $250 to $450 with one pair of Kef being $1500. The JBL E30 were only $213 including tax!! I would not have even given them a look if my brother wouldn't have told me about them. They are worth a listen if you are on a budget.
Whoa not sure what happened to my post there anyways - EPOS ELS-3 must be heard to be believed - the Stereophile review is quite correct (amazingly) and they are goregous speakers.

I had the pleasure of listening to them in a modest setup and they were absolutely engaging and very musical far more bass than I expected from a speaker that size - I recommend them wholeheartedly.

What I own - are Quad L series speakers (21Ls) in your pricepoint the 11Ls would be close - these are very revealing speakers and completely unforgiving of poor recordings/upstream equipment.

So if your equipment is up to snuff - grab the Quad 11Ls and rejoice - if your equipment isn't quite - the Epos MLS3s will make you happy for a long time!