Best Small Speakers

I am moving into a condo and wanted to get the groups opinion on which speakers you would recommend for small speakers that need a sub. I am thinking about Athena micros, Mirage omnisats, or something similiar. I would like to either mount them on the wall or on stands, walls preffered. Let me know what you guys think. Cost is really not that important.

Thanks,

Mark
acemt
I'd second ProAcs, but... I'm more familiar with the 2s speakers (I'm listening to a pair right now). For some reason, I thought the 1SCs were rear ported? If so, it would be a bad match for someone wall mounting them... I've also found that the ProAcs like really good stands. Not sure how they would sound wall mounted.
Oh, too many choices...

Along with the Gallo speakers mentioned, I might suggest:

Monitor Audio Radius (mini)
Monitor Audio Studio 2se
Monitor Audio S1, S2

Totem Model 1
Totem Mite (mini monitor)
Totem Rainmaker

Linn Kan (compact)

Epos ELS-3

NHT SB3, SB2, or SB1
NHT M-00 (powered mini)

Silverline SR12, SR15

Thiel Powerpoint

Sonus Faber Concertinos, or Wall

Most, if not all of these used, would be less under $1000, generally being in $300-800 range, with a couple of exceptions (Thiel??) and a couple would be new in the $300 range. I've even seen some Meridian M33's go for $700-800/pr lately.
I'm very happy with Revel M20, they're small, have a special setting for "close-to-wall" placement if necessary, look nice, and the most important - sound extremelly good, from guitar or piano solos - to organ, being driven by a Simaudio I-5 amp & Simaudio Nova CD player.

Hmm, where's Warren?..
I have been repeatedly surprised and impressed by the little Red Rose speakers. Quite musical and not at all boxy in sound... Also I would second the suggestion you consider some of the proac oferings. Other than those I mostly have a list of to-be-avoided small speakers unfortunately...