Best Speakers for small room under $3.5k

I have a small room (about 10 feet by 18feet), and want to optimize my listening environment. Speakers may be the next upgrade, but not sure what to get. My current system is Bel Canto Dac 1 & Arcam 7 as transport (also use DV525 as transport sometimes), Bryston 3b-st amp, Bryston BP20 Preamp, B&W Nautilus 805 speakers, PS300 powerplant. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on good speakers that will match my room - they could be monitors or floorstanders with a relatively small footprint. Thanks!
128x128outlier
I am also anxious to hear the Reynaud speakers. The best small speakers I have heard to date are the Spendor 1/2 and Proac 2s. An excellent small floor standing speaker I like is the Vienna Acoustics Mozart.
Hey Stop And Listen!!!! Sugarbrie and I will try to set you straight. Been In the Bizz. for 22 years. I am a master electrican to master tech. of system intergration of all theater and low voltage systems. I'm a full blown high end stereo freek. It all starts with the power in the house. Shit power, Shit sounding system. If you have a chance check out a Furman Reference power conditioner. It's a sweet, beautiful sounding componet. Best of all it has balance power,and if you no anything about power for audio. This is what you want first of all. Once you have this problem solved,it will blow your mind itself. Then proceed with equal wires to your system. Audioquest,XLO and Cardas all have great lines of wires with all having different sounds to them.To me finding what type of wire you love the sound of most is the hard thing to do. Like everybody else states, you do have nice gear and speakers. Once you find the power conditioner and cables of your sound preference,I would then proceed with a speaker upgrade if you think you need them still. Devoted Audiogon member, I hate to see bad buys happen to good people. It is a Tweekie Bizz. take your time. "It's a beautiful audio disease we have".
I agree with others that think the system you use is well balanced. Since I have a room of similar size I can say that Totem Mani-2's are very good and are full range, very revealing speakers.
Thanks everyone for great advice. I do like the 805s a lot, but as one of you said, I have 'the bug bad', so was willing to invest more for an improvement. I think I will keep the speakers and consider some less radical tweaking. On the power and cable front, just to answer some of your questions - I have Stealth PC Premier speaker cable, Sidewinder powersnake feeding the CD Player/Transport, Kimber balanced KCAG linking the preamp to poweramp, Kimber PJB linking the CD to Preamp and Harmonic Cyber Platinum for digital cable.
Perhaps the best thing you could do is identify what it is about your system that is making you unhappy. Then, I think we can offer more salient advice. You have really good gear, whether it works well for you or not can only be answered by you. Although this is a minimal tweak, you may want to switch the PBJ and KCAG. Won't make or break the sound, but it is one step. The only real areas of change I see for you is to augment the low frequencies(if that is where your unhappiness is springing from), switch to a tube preamp(if you are craving a warmer, more lush sound), or possibly tweak the room/setup(with speaker placement, and things to liven or deaden the sound). Other than that, I think you have an excellent system. We have all been in your shoes. Good Luck!