Best speakers under $650

I am starting this thread to find what people think about budget speakers. I am very curious to know how many people will post the GMA Europa on this list. In any case if there is any audio magic for under $600 lets hear it. There are a lot of good sleeper products out there.

Thanks
Eric Baer
iamcrazy111
If you mean $650 retail (rather than used), then I'd suggest looking at the speakers made by either Paradigm or PSB. In the budget range below $650, I don't think there is much competition with the products made by these two companies.
Used?? What about JM Reynaud Twin's? Not sure of their used price but suspect them close to your range.
Audio Advisor has a sale on Epos speakers right now actually. I have not heard them, but I have heard some good things about them. They have the pair that retails for around $900 for $600 right now.
The Epos M12's are very good speakers, the AudioAdvisor deal which includes stands and free shipping is a good deal. They are unloading them as there is a version II of Epos that has just come out.

Regards,