Best tube integrated with Merlin TSM-MMI?

Recommendations for the best tube integrated amp for the Merlin TSM-MMI monitors with Master RCs? 4K or less new or used, yet capable of driving them to their full capability with outstanding detail, extension and harmonic richness.

pmboyd
Give a listen to the VTL IT-85. I've got one with upgraded caps driving Dynaudio Special 25's. With good NOS Mullard EL34's it will bring out the wizard in your Merlins...
I just purchased a cary sli-80 f1 edition to pair with my tsm/mme`s. I`m running it with 6550 power tubes right now and the music is beautiful. Man, what a huge sound stage. At Bobby`s suggestion, I just ordered a quad of e34l power tubes for it. Also have a pair of cardas gr ic`s coming.

Bottom line...love the sli-80/merlin combo.
I recently bought Vincent V-60 amp and upgraded tubes recently as well and it's a keeper.
Sorry to sound like a broken record but "Best" is in the eye/ear of the beholder. There is no definitive "best" anything, it's all subjective. When you ask a question like this, the answers will always be what folks think is "best" to them in their system.