Blues from the 50s/60s/70s

Im very interested in build a nice collection of blues from the 50s to 70s and found that vinil is the way to go because the great qwuality and variety. I need help with names of the best performers and great recordings of those years. Would you help me with some titles and details of what specials recordings I need to find? thanks in advance
jorsan
If I were to pick one to start with, I would go for Muddy Waters 'Folk Singer.'
It was released a couple of years ago.
Thanks for the support, honestly dont understand why those first two answers , is easiest just not to post.
I was just asking for some advice thats all, I do not have the intention or the money to steel those "marvellous treasures" to the gods of music like Robert Plant (by the way I love Led Zep and have all their recordings).All that I want to add to my collection some blues LPs from great artist and if its possible with nice recordings. Hope this time Crem1 could understand and post some advice and Chasmal....sorry for my terrible english ... again.
jo ann kelly, the groundhogs, the blues band, michael bloomfield, paul butterfield, savoy brown, chicken shack.
Here is a link to a great site which includes the more obscure blues artists and labels. This will not include the classic artists such as Muddy Waters or John Lee Hooker but certainly has a load of great labels and artists to check out. I highly recommend this site to all Agon blues fans!

http://www.wirz.de/music/blvilfrm.htm
Howlin Wolf was overlooked here.Also get the 1st 4 Taj Mahal lp's.Start with above and have fun.JD