Blues from the 50s/60s/70s

Im very interested in build a nice collection of blues from the 50s to 70s and found that vinil is the way to go because the great qwuality and variety. I need help with names of the best performers and great recordings of those years. Would you help me with some titles and details of what specials recordings I need to find? thanks in advance
jorsan
You like guitar? JOHNNY WINTER. Get everything you can. He plays blues from 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's and beyond. Copies Chuck Berry, Rolling Stones, Dylan and does the songs better than the originals. Just do it.
Jorsan : My effort has been to refocus your efforts to CD's rather than the attempt to locate the initial pressings , mostly 78s. Should I have been mistaken & you have the unlimited funds needed to support a quest for the initial pressings , I suggest reviewing "GoldMine" to locate a retailer with whom you may culitvate a relationship sourcing excellent vinyl. Several alledge such ties in "GoldMine", I believe you could locate someone to assist you . All the best. Junk Yard Alley Crem1.
I prefer acoustic blues myself. You can still get a lot of great samplers on Yazoo, flyright, krazykat and document labels as well as others. While there is a great deal of excellent postwar blues, I think blues from the late 20's and early thirties is a much like the jazz scene in the late 50's where there was just a huge amount of talent all at once. Some of the people who are third tier in1929 would be top of heap in a different era.
yes POlk432, I love guitar and thanks for the recomendation, I will some of his LPs for shure!

Crem1, no, I dont have the intention to spend lots of money in originals and/or very difficult to find presings, thats not the idea and I dont undertsand why you assume that, I was only asking for some names and recordings that people consider must be part of a nice collection of blues, I thought that I can do it all with LPs but because your last post, I must assume that for early recordings will be easier to go with CDs, and maybe LPs just for late 60's and 70's (found -and start to buy- in Ebay several of the artists/recordings that people gave me here for rasonable prices); thats the kind of advice that I was looking for ,nothing else, and looks like everybody understands exactly my question. Thanks for your last reply.

Mothra, must be interesting to explore that also, would you give me some names that you consider I can find in CDs? thanks in advance