Blues from the 50s/60s/70s

Im very interested in build a nice collection of blues from the 50s to 70s and found that vinil is the way to go because the great qwuality and variety. I need help with names of the best performers and great recordings of those years. Would you help me with some titles and details of what specials recordings I need to find? thanks in advance
jorsan
I've been buying quite a lot of blues of late. You have to get some Muddy Waters, it is just sublime. I have been picking up a few of the "Real Folk Blues" and "More Real Folk Blues" albums and they have been very good. Johnny Winter is fabulous as someone above said. John Lee Hooker's Burning Hell is amazing, a 45rpm double lp with fantastic sound, just John and his guitar.

What I am looking for at the moment is some Blind Willie Johnson - anyone have any ideas what, if anything, has been reissued on vinyl over the years?
You are right Jorsan. I misjudged, and I apologize. And your english is fine.

I strongly urge you to divide your search into 2 aspects: pre-war (before 1944) and post-war (after 1944).

I think that electric 'urban' blues became a caricature of itself after the early '60s. So for post-war I recommend 1944-1965. Maybe begin within these time frames.

Check out all the artists on Chess records. For pre-war check out the Yazoo catalouge, for starters. Here is a partial list of my favorites from both periods: Sonnyboy Williamson, Howlin Wolf, Otis Rush, Elmore James, Robert Wilkins, Son House, Blind Willie Johnson, Tommy Johnson, Charley Patton, Sam Collins, John Hurt, Skip James...to name but a few.
I know that the sound is more 'crude' in an audiophile sense, but I think that material from after the mid-sixties is much inferior in an artistic sense, with a few exceptions. Also it would be a shame to overlook the jewels of the pre-war period, which I strongly suggest. It might be quite challenging to an audiophile to digest something like Charley Patton, for example, due to the sound quality. However you will be greatly rewarded. No question about it. In fact, if you buy and do not like Charley Patton on purely musical grounds, I will refund your purchase (maybe). Just kidding, but try it.
Chashmal, thanks for your post and your comments. I think your offers us a valuable information and you can be sure that will follow your advice. I never thought that I could find this amount of great and valuable information just for posting a simple question. Now Im more interested than ever in the "blues" world.
To be more involved in this field, what about a recomendation of a good reading? will be fabulous to have one or two books about the history and evolution of the blues in the US, and maybe another one or two titles about the explosion of the blues in the UK in the 60's.
Thanks again to all, Im learning every day.