Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
The $4000 price is PER AMP. I got this reply when I inquired about the new price:

"Thanks for your interest in our Black Beauty 305 amplifier. These units are priced individually at the $3995 price."
VTA180 owner here. Regarding price, I understand manufacture has moved from Tennessee to Kentucky, did the original assemblers and managers make that move?

If these are emoty-via newbies soldering away it would be prudent to advertise that fact if one were to sell.

Like him or not this was probably Bob Carver's least influential designs and organization. Certainly the original company was very responsive and produced good no frills quality while it lasted.
May be least influential designs but one of the best sounding and most reliable amp I've ever heard or owned.
Isn't this old news already. I think this happened 5 months ago. I can't believe people are still talking about this.
Taters, yes of course its old news. The question is regarding current pricing and exactly who is involved with their production, the original people or emotaroids?