Bookshelf Help: Revel v. Merlin v. SFaber v Vienna

It's not easy for me to listen to these speakers from where I'm currently located, so I figured I'd try to solicit some help from those more knowledgeable. The speakers I were considering:

1.Revel M20
2.Merlin TSM-M
3.Sonus Faber Concertino Domus/Home
4.Vienna Acoustics Haydn (admittedly, I know very little about this company)

I've done searches (there are a good deal of posts between Revel and Merlin with what equal amounts of praise for both. there are also a good deal of posts between Vienna and Sonus Faber with people apparently leaning toward the Vienna's) but am having trouble compiling all the information. First things first, a little about myself, my computer is my source and while I have a good deal of lossless music, I also have a fair amount of music with standard kbps (192-256). My understanding is that the Revel and Merlin might be very revealing of that. While I appreciate neutrality and honesty greatly, I also have a preference toward warmth and smoothness. Some things to consider, a speaker that is a little forgiving of placement (not a huge factor) is preferred and I listen to every type of music. I already know that the Revel's have much better bass than the Merlin's while the Merlin's might be a tad brighter. Synergy is important, so another thing worth noting is that I use a Classe integrated amp.

The most important aspect for me is that I want the speakers to be "musical." I worry if something is too analytical that it will not be good for me. This post isn't about which is "better" as I'm sure they're all fantastic and I probably couldn't lose going with any of them, but I'm trying to perhaps find one that might fit me better.
freckling
I have the Merlin TSM-MMe-s and they're excellent. They are sensitive to placement and, optimally, your seating position should be least 9 feet back. Merlin provides a set-up jig that helps get the toe-in correct and I have found that they sound best - in my set up - slightly tilted back. One advantage of the Merlins - depending on the size of your room - is that they are a sealed design and, therefore, may be less boomy and easier to integrate to your room than ported designs. Also, the Merlins like tubes and I believe user opinions are more varied from those using ss.

Another speaker I have experience with is the Tyler Acoustics Taylo monitor, which is also an excellent option to consider.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the responses and I took them all into consideration. I've already found my speaker of choice and I'm pretty happy. I realized I wanted an accurate speaker after all and it essentially came down to the Revel's and Merlin's. Both were no-lose situations
I ended up with the Revel's because Merlin TSM-M's are very hard to find and the Mme/Mxe models are out of my current price range. When (if) I finally decide to upgrade my system in 3-5 years, the VSM's are going to go under consideration